The Addict Archetype Essence Drops help to:
- strengthen one's will and self-control
- provide awareness of one's personal power
- break the hold of old patterns of behaviour that deteriorate the quality of Life
Every one of us is touched by the Addict Archetype. The only question is how much of our lives is consumed by it. Besides the usual suspects – drugs, alcohol, food, and sex – one can be addicted to work, sports, television, exercise, computer games, spiritual practice, negative attitudes, and the kinds of thrills that bring on adrenaline rushes.
In its positive aspect, this archetype helps you:
- recognize when an outside substance, habit, relationship, or any expression of life has more authority over your will power than does your inner spirit
- confront addiction and break the hold that a pattern or substance has on you can (this imparts a great strength to your psyche)
- discover the empowerment that comes with perseverance has a life-long impact, becoming a reference point for what you are able to accomplish. In the words of one former alcoholic, “I know now that if I can quit drinking, I can do anything.”
From a symbolic perspective, the shadow aspect of the Addict represents a struggle with will power and the absence of self-control. People who are extremely intellectual or emotional frequently have a close link to this archetype, because they struggle to balance these powers. Without this internal balance, the will may give up its power to an external substance that exerts authority, providing shadow order to your life. The shadow Addict compromises your integrity and honesty. Many addicts, for example, steal as a means of supporting their habit.
The Addict Archetype Essence Drops 50ml
Purifed water, brandy and vibrational essences.
The vibrational essences in this formula include 9 drops each of:
Australian Bush Flower Essences:-
Living Essences of Australia:-
The Liquid Crystals:-