Provides nutritional iron to help maintain vitality, energy and general health in a gluten, wheat & yeast free formula.
- Yeast, wheat and gluten-free
- Contains ferrous gluconate, one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements
- Helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
- Particularly beneficial for those whose diet is lacking in nutritional iron (vegetarians) or when iron needs increase (during pregnancy and while breastfeeding)
- Contains a select combination of vitamins, herbs, fruit, and vegetable extracts which help maintain general health and well-being
- Free from preservatives, colourings, alcohol and dairy
- Natural fruit juices give Floravital® a pleasant taste
- Liquid supplements are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules
A source of iron to assist in the management of dietary deficiency.
Iron is needed to produce haemoglobin which transports oxygen throughout the body. An iron deficiency can mean that you aren’t able to produce enough oxygen-carrying red blood cells. Taking an iron supplement like Floravital® can help you restore your iron levels, maintaining energy, vitality and general well-being.
The ideal supplement to help maintain your feel-good factor!
Floravital® contains iron in the form of ferrous gluconate, which is one of the best absorbed forms of iron. Also, as a liquid supplement the vitamins and minerals are already dissolved, so they are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules.
Support energy production
Floravital® also contains Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 to help support energy production in the body. Vitamin B12 is also able to help facilitate iron absorption.
Helps to maintain the general health and vitality of you and your family! In addition to iron and B vitamins, Floravital® Iron Extract also contains a select combination of herbs, fruit and vegetable extracts which help maintain general health and well-being. Many of the herbal ingredients have been used historically for medicinal purposes and are highly regarded for their health benefits.
Yeast, wheat and gluten-free
It has been especially formulated for those with food sensitivities or allergies. Plus, it is also honey-free which makes it vegan friendly!
Always read the label.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Floravital® Herbal Liquid Iron Extract 250ml
Each 10 mL dose contains: Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 9.58 mg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 1.14 mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.13 mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 1.05 mg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 860 ng And Herbal decoction equiv. to dry: Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red Sorrel) flower 135 mg Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower 54 mg Carum carvi (Caraway) fruit 21.5 mg Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf 16.2 mg
Also contains juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry, rosehip and carrot. It also contains ascorbic acid as antioxidant.